annstar Index du Forum

annstar
fashion

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Keenan Allen Reflects on First Pro Bowl Practice

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    annstar Index du Forum -> annstar -> annstar
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Bellaaaa

MessagePosté le: Sam 10 Fév - 03:10 (2018)    Sujet du message: Keenan Allen Reflects on First Pro Bowl Practice Répondre en citant

Keenan Allen accomplished many firsts during the 2017 season.
First time playing all 16 games.
First player in Chargers history with 102 receptions.
First Pro Bowl honor.
Allen joined his Chargers teammates in Orlando this week ahead of Sunday’s All-Star showcase. But Wednesday was number 13’s first time on the field with the AFC squad.
” Allen said. “It’s special out here with all the great guys. I’m trying to learn new things and taking it day by day.”,Authentic Randall Cobb Jersey,“It was great
it was clear Allen was excited to get back between the white lines.,Authentic Ha Ha Clinton-Dix Jersey,With almost a month having passed since the last time he took to a field
“I feel like I’m out here getting better. I’m out here with great guys; great competitors. It feels good to be back on the field.”
The crazy thing about the Pro Bowl is how a number of opponents the Chargers face all season long end up becoming their teammates for the week. Allen said that the practices are almost like getting a leg up on competition he may face in 2018.
‘We’re on the same team?!’ It should be fun.”,“It’s almost cheating! You go in the huddle and you see some of the guys around the NFL and it’s like
Along with those 102 receptions, Jan. 25 at 6:00 p.m. PT., KA13 finished the 2017 season with 1,Authentic Montravius Adams Jersey, 100 receiving yards and one touchdown in three-straight games. His dominant presence helped get the Bolts offense in a groove,Authentic Jamaal Williams Jersey,393 yards and six scores. He became the first player in NFL history to record at least 10 receptions,womens Bart Starr Jersey, and may have contributed to Allen getting chosen to participate in the Pro Bowl Skills Showdown airing on ESPN on Thursday
What can fans expect from the wideout in the Best Hands competition?
“Skills! Major skills and more skills to show what I have.”
Tune in to find out.womens Ha Ha Clinton-Dix Jersey
” Allen said. “It’s special out here with all the great guys. I’m trying to learn new things and taking it day by day.”,Authentic Jordy Nelson Jersey,“It was great
it was clear Allen was excited to get back between the white lines.,With almost a month having passed since the last time he took to a field,womens Randall Cobb Jersey,
“I feel like I’m out here getting better. I’m out here with great guys; great competitors. It feels good to be back on the field.”womens Jordy Nelson Jersey
The crazy thing about the Pro Bowl is how a number of opponents the Chargers face all season long end up becoming their teammates for the week. Allen said that the practices are almost like getting a leg up on competition he may face in 2018.Authentic Aaron Rodgers Jersey,
‘We’re on the same team?!’ It should be fun.”,“It’s almost cheating! You go in the huddle and you see some of the guys around the NFL and it’s likewomens Jamaal Williams Jersey
Along with those 102 receptions, Jan. 25 at 6:00 p.m. PT., KA13 finished the 2017 season with 1,womens Montravius Adams Jersey,100 receiving yards and one touchdown in three-straight games. His dominant presence helped get the Bolts offense in a groove,Authentic Bart Starr Jersey,393 yards and six scores. He became the first player in NFL history to record at least 10 receptions,womens Aaron Rodgers Jersey,and may have contributed to Allen getting chosen to participate in the Pro Bowl Skills Showdown airing on ESPN on Thursday
What can fans expect from the wideout in the Best Hands competition?

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 10 Fév - 03:10 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    annstar Index du Forum -> annstar -> annstar Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation