annstar Index du Forum

annstar
fashion

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

may have earned anoth

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    annstar Index du Forum -> annstar -> annstar
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Mar 13 Mar - 09:10 (2018)    Sujet du message: may have earned anoth Répondre en citant

(SportsNetwork. Jonathan Quick Jersey .com) - The Dallas Stars look to win a season-high fourth consecutive game on Sunday evening as they visit the reeling Edmonton Oilers. The Stars took two of three at home before embarking on a three-game swing, capping the homestand with a victory over New Jersey prior to road wins over Vancouver and Calgary. That gave Dallas its first three-game win streak since Nov. 20-25, a run that included a win over Edmonton. Kari Lehtonen has reached excellent form on this road trip, posting a 27-save shutout to beat the Canucks before turning aside 21 of the 22 shots he faced in Fridays 2-1 win over the Calgary Flames. Lehtonen has won four of his past five starts, giving up a goal or fewer in three of those games. I felt good, and the guys played very well in front of me, Lehtonen told his teams website after the win over the Flames. The first period maybe wasnt our best, but after that it was really solid. We didnt give them too much. Jamie Benn and Trevor Daley scored second-period goals on Friday, with Cody Eakin assisting on each tally. Tyler Seguin added an assist for his 39th point of the campaign, tied for second most in the NHL. Seguin also tops the league with 23 goals. Defenseman Jordie Benn missed the game with flu-like symptoms, while forward Ryan Garbutt is eligible to return tonight from a three-game suspension he received for slew-footing Winnipegs Dustin Byfuglien in a loss on Dec. 9. Lehtonen, meanwhile, may have earned another start tonight and is 12-3-1 lifetime versus the Oilers with a 2.05 goals against average and .932 save percentage. The Stars netminder made 35 saves in a 3-2 home win over the Oilers on Nov. 25, the first of three meetings between the clubs this season. Seguin scored twice in Dallas 14th victory in its past 17 versus Edmonton. The Stars also have won five in a row in Edmonton. Boyd Gordon and Taylor Hall scored in defeat, while Viktor Fasth made 30 saves in the loss. Fasth is 2-2-0 with a 1.94 GAA and .926 save percentage in five career meetings versus Dallas, including four starts, with a shutout. Fellow Oilers goaltender Ben Scrivens allowed three goals on 32 shots in a loss the only time he faced the Stars. Scrivens came up with 26 saves in a 4-3 loss to San Jose on Thursday, with the Sharks going ahead in the third period thanks to a pair of goals only 34 seconds apart. Weve struggled to win games all season and tonight is a prime example of that, said Gordon, who returned after missing five in a row with a back injury. We have to find a way to hold on. Gordon, Steven Pinizzotto and Ryan Nugent-Hopkins scored for the Oilers, who have lost six straight and 17 of their last 18. Sunday will make Edmontons third game since firing Dallas Eakins as head coach and replacing him on an interim basis with Todd Nelson. Team USA Hockey Jersey .ca. Hi Kerry, Thursday nights Bruins-Blackhawks game had a goal by Patrice Bergeron initially waved off by the referee, but video review clarified it was a good goal. Tim Thomas Team USA Hockey Jersey . Vonn "reopened" the idea of competing in the season-opening World Cup event on Oct. 26-27 in Soelden, Austria after returning to the slopes last month in Portillo, Chile. http://www.hockeyauthenticusaonline.us/Justin-Abdelkader-Jersey/ . Watching them over the past year - and in some cases, two years - has given us a starting point for this seasons Craigs List. SAN FRANCISCO -- Tim Lincecum stood at his locker, sweat dripping from his sideburns beneath a grey beanie cap, trying to find the right words after possibly pitching his final game for the only team he knows. Or, maybe not. He would like to stay, just as he would like to keep his options open to the idea of free agency. Reflection made Lincecum uneasy after the San Francisco Giants beat the rival Los Angeles Dodgers 3-2 on Thursday night, when fans roared at every chance and waved signs to honour him. After the game, he tipped his cap in a rare gesture for the right-hander. Its not his style. "Thats the first or second time Ive ever done that," he said. "I just went with what most people do, and it worked." Angel Pagan hit a tiebreaking home run leading off the eighth inning to give San Francisco a win. He has won two World Series championships and a pair of NL Cy Young awards while pitching all seven of his big league seasons in the Bay Area. Catcher Buster Posey couldnt think of it being Lincecums last, and neither could manager Bruce Bochy. "Ive just been one of the most fortunate pitchers in this organization just to be a part of so many things," Lincecum said. "To have the guys around me, Barry Bonds, Randy Johnson, big names, Buster Posey coming up, Pablo Sandoval. The names just dont end. To be here to witness all the things theyve done, and be there for also the team things, its been pretty special for me." Meanwhile, former Giants closer Brian Wilson, now a Dodgers reliever, could be seen yelling at CEO Larry Baer near his box seat after the game over the World Series ring he was owed from 2012. San Francisco spokeswoman Staci Slaughter said the club tried many times to give Wilson his ring but he didnt respond, and he voiced his "displeasure" to Baer. So, Baer delivered the ring to Dodgers personnel outside the Los Angeles clubhouse. "Its just unfortunate because he was an important member of our organization," Slaughter said. Pagans fifth home run in an injury-shortened season was surrendered by losing pitcher Paco Rodriguez (3-3) and plunked off the top of an ambulance parked just beyond the fence in left field. Lincecum struck out Yasiel Puig three times among his six Ks, but missed a win against the NL West champion Dodgers. Santiago Casilla (7-2) earned the victory with a 1-2-3 eighth, while Sergio Romo pitched the ninth for his 38th save. Lincecum is wrapping up a $40.5 million, two-year contract that paid him $22 million this season. The 29-year-old right-hander allowed two runs and three hits in seven impressive innings. The NL Cy Young Award winnerr in 2008 and 09 and four-time All-Star was drafted 10th overall by the Giants in 2006. Ryan McDonagh Team USA Hockey Jersey. He pitched a no-hitter July 13 at San Diego and pitched the 2010 World Series clincher at Texas as the club captured its first championship since moving West in 1958. He moved to the bullpen and became an effective reliever for last seasons title run. Lincecum received a roaring ovation from the sellout crowd of 41,221 when introduced before the game -- and several more times throughout. "I certainly hope Timmy is back with us," Bochy said. "Timmy has been a pleasure all my years here and I hope that continues." Lincecum allowed two doubles to begin the fourth, then struck out the next three batters. He followed up Barry Zitos victory in his likely Giants farewell a night earlier in a 6-4 win with another emotional outing for the franchise and its supporters. "It was pretty special," Lincecum said. "Just to be in that kind of like situation today, you kind of really see whats going on and the emotions that are tied with it. Im still trying to figure out how to handle it." Fans held large banners reading "We love U Timmy!" and "Timmy Dont Leave" and cheered when he ran off following a fifth-inning sacrifice. Pagan had an RBI groundout in the inning, Gregor Blanco walked and Brandon Belt hit a trying double to make it 2-2. "I thought that was one of the best sacrifice bunts I ever hit in my life," he joked. "That ovation was pretty special. I always have an awkward way of acknowledging it. I do have an appreciation and respect for the way they do (receive) me." After Adrian Gonzalez put the Dodgers ahead on a first-inning sacrifice fly, the Giants saved Lincecum a run in the second. Tim Federowicz was thrown out at home by left fielder Blanco as he tried to score on Puigs single. Dodgers starter Edinson Volquezs winless stretch reached seven starts since he beat the Mets on Aug. 17. He didnt beat the Giants in five tries this year. The Giants took the season series with their rivals 11-8, earning just their third series win at home in the second half in 13 tries. San Francisco third baseman Pablo Sandoval was scratched with flu-like symptoms, and Nick Noonan replaced him. NOTES: A moment of silence was held before the game for Jonathan Denver, a fan stabbed to death Wednesday night a few blocks from the ballpark. ... Lincecum is 9-6 with a 2.92 ERA in 23 career outings vs. L.A. ... Giants SS Brandon Crawford was awarded the "Good Guy" award by the local baseball writers chapter for his co-operation and good nature during the season. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 13 Mar - 09:10 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    annstar Index du Forum -> annstar -> annstar Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation