annstar Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

LB Matt Judon Embracing Starting Role On Ravens Defense

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    annstar Index du Forum -> annstar -> annstar
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Mer 14 Mar - 08:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: LB Matt Judon Embracing Starting Role On Ravens Defense Répondre en citant

quarterback EJ Manuel dropped back and floated a pass to the end zone intended for Raiders tight end Jared Cook. The pass fell incomplete, in part because of excellent coverage by Ravens linebacker Matt Judon,On the Oakland Raiders' opening drive Oct. 8, who ran step for step with Cook down the right sideline.
It was plays such as that that led Ravens defensive coordinator Dean Pees to say Oct. 12 that Judon had "a great game in all areas" during the Ravens' 30-17 win at Oakland in Week 5.
"I think the guy played an outstanding game … all the way across the board," Pees said.
one for a loss, and a pass breakup during the win. Through five games (three starts),Authentic Travis Kelce Jersey,Judon was credited with four tackles,Authentic Spencer Ware Jersey, Judon has 10 tackles,womens Joey Bosa Jersey, two passes defensed and a fumble recovery.
Judon has shifted from a backup role as a rush linebacker as a rookie to a starting role as an edge-setting strong-side linebacker. He is being asked to set the edge against the run, drop in coverage and essentially be a more complete player than last year,Authentic Max Tuerk Jersey,A fifth-round draft pick last year out of Grand Valley State,womensv Denzel Perryman Jersey, when his role was to rush the quarterback in limited action.
263 pounds, 12 pounds lighter than last season,Authentic Mike Williams Jersey,Judon is listed at 6-foot-3, and that has given him more range and quickness.
perhaps never more so than against the Jacksonville Jaguars in Week 3, when tight end Marcedes Lewis caught three touchdown passes. Lewis got behind linebacker C.J. Mosley for one touchdown,Ravens linebackers have struggled in coverage at times this year, and beat rookie linebacker Tyus Bowser for a touchdown on a route similar to the one Judon covered well in Oakland.
where he led all college players with 21 sacks in 2015,Judon was almost exclusively a pass rusher at Grand Valley State, but he said he has been comfortable dropping in coverage.
so I'm feeling pretty comfortable,womens Travis Kelce Jersey,womens Spencer Ware Jersey, and I'm just going to continue to try to make plays.",Authentic Joey Bosa Jersey,Authentic Hunter Henry Jersey," Judon said. "Me having said that,womens Hunter Henry Jersey,womens Max Tuerk Jersey, "I don't think a ball's been completed on me this year,Authentic Denzel Perryman Jersey,Authentic Craig Mager Jersey, I'm probably going to have a target on my back,womens Craig Mager Jersey,womens Mike Williams Jersey, but I think the [jersey No.] 99 put a target on my back when I'm out there dropping in coverage. So welcome to anybody that throws the ball to me
Judon has yet to record his first sack after registering four in limited action as a rookie,Through five games, but he said he has no concerns about that.
" he said. "I can't think about it,"It'll come, and I'm not going to stress over it. I'm just going to play my game and hopefully they come in bunches."

MessagePosté le: Mer 14 Mar - 08:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    annstar Index du Forum -> annstar -> annstar Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation