annstar Index du Forum

annstar
fashion

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

ith the opener of a weekend

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    annstar Index du Forum -> annstar -> annstar
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Mer 14 Mar - 08:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: ith the opener of a weekend Répondre en citant

LA PLAGNE, France -- Canadian skicross star Marielle Thompson capped her dream season in style Sunday by winning her second career Crystal Globe. Jakub Zboril Jersey . Thompson, who won Olympic gold last month at the Sochi Games, edged Fanny Smith of Switzerland to win the final World Cup of the season and the overall title. "Once I was in the gate I was in my zone and comfortable," Thompson said on a conference call. "I just focused on what I needed to do. I think thats the way to do it." The Canadian entered the competition with a slim five-point lead on Smith in the World Cup overall standings. Thompson fell behind her main rival in the final before executing a dramatic pass to move in front to stay. "I knew that everything came down to that last run down the course so it was pretty intense, especially being behind out of the gate and having to make that pass," Thompson said. "It was probably one of the most exciting moments for me in a long while on the skicross course. "It was really great for me to make that pass. Its not very fun skiing behind people. I like skiing in front." Smith settled for silver and Georgia Simmerling of West Vancouver, B.C., won bronze. Calgarys Brady Leman won bronze in the mens race. Jean Frederic Chapuis of France won gold and Austrias Christoph Wahrstoetter took the silver. "I think I made more finals than any other guy this year," Leman said. "They didnt really go my way and I didnt have my best skiing when I made it to the medal rounds and when it really counts. I know Im there and I know Ive been super-competitive every week this year which is good because thats something that Ive struggled with in the past. "But you always want more so I know what Ive got to focus on this summer at least anyway." Leman reached the final at the Olympics but just missed the podium with a fourth-place finish. Thompson led a 1-2 Canadian finish in the womens final at Sochi with teammate Kelsey Serwa. "The main goal this year was the Olympics and once I realized that goal I had to refocus and think about the Globe," said Thompson. "In the final (Sunday) I needed to be patient. I waited for the right moment (to pass) and it happened to be near the end. "I nailed the big super-G turn and I was able to move past her." Thompson, from Whistler, B.C., became the first Canadian to win a skicross Crystal Globe in 2012. The 21-year-old won this seasons overall title with 755 points. "Im just really happy that I could realize all my goals and not really disappoint myself," she said. Smith was second with 730 points and Ophelie David of France was third with 572 points. Swedens Victor Oehling Norberg won the mens Crystal Globe with 494 points. Andreas Matt of Austria was second with 482 points and Germanys Daniel Bohnacker was third with 399 points. Dave Duncan of London, Ont., was leading the World Cup rankings when he was injured during the qualification round at the last World Cup stop in Are, Sweden. He missed his last three races and settled for sixth overall. Switzerland won the Nations Cup for the second straight year with 2,261 points. Canada was second with 2,154 points. Zdeno Chara Jersey . - IndyCar racing officials expressed confidence on Monday that the NOLA Motorsports Park will be able to complete more $4. Riley Nash Jersey . Philippe Desrosiers stopped 42 shots through overtime and three more in the shootout to pick up his third shutout of the season for Rimouski (31-15-7). Zachary Fucale made 28 saves for Halifax (34-17-3) in the loss. http://www.thebostonbruinshockey.com/bobby-orr-hockey-jersey/ . Vargas (8-3) allowed four singles and two walks while striking out five, allowing only two runners from a diluted Twins lineup to reach second base. Mike Moustakas and Jarrod Dyson hit RBI singles in the second inning against Kevin Correia (4-10), and that was all Vargas needed.MIAMI -- The Miami Marlins proved they can win the close ones, too. After scoring 18 runs in their last two wins, the Marlins found that winning a tight game can be just as enjoyable. Giancarlo Stanton and Casey McGehee hit consecutive run-scoring singles off David Carpenter during a two-run rally in the seventh inning that led the Marlins to a 5-4 win over the Atlanta Braves on Thursday night and a three-game sweep of the NL East leader. "Honestly, I like wins, I dont care how we get them," Marlins manager Mike Redmond said. "9-0 is fun, but a game like tonight, 5-4, where youre putting guys in some situations they havent been in and see how they respond, thats fun too." Miami has won six straight home games for the first time at Marlins Park, which opened in 2012. It is the longest home winning streak for the team since the Marlins won eight in a row from June 20 to July 1, 2009. With the Marlins trailing 4-3, pinch-hitter Reed Johnson singled off Ian Thomas (1-1) leading off the seventh and took second on Christian Yelichs single. Derek Dietrich lined out, and Carpenter relieved and gave up the back-to-back hits. "Weve done a really good job in putting ourselves in situations to have a chance late in games," McGehee said. "Fortunately, tonight we were able to get some hits that were big." Mike Dunn (3-3) pitched a hitless seventh, and Steve Cishek got four outs for his sixth save in seven chances to complete the Marlins first series sweep of Atlanta since 2009. Cishek relieved with two on and two outs in the eighth, walked Andrelton Simmons, then struck out pinch-hitter Ramiro Pena and pitched a perfect ninth. The Marlins bullpen allowed one hit in three shutout innings. Cishek admitted being a bit nervous between the eighth and ninth innings. "I was pacing around the dugout," he said. "I wanted the offence to get more runs, of course, but I was just trying to stay focused and stay sharp mentally and make sure I was ready to get back out there and get the job done.. Anton Khudobin Jersey. ." The Marlins swept Atlanta at home for the first time since June 13-15, 2006. "Its huge for us," Redmond said. "These guys keep battling and keep pushing forward and moving on and really picking each other up playing with a lot of energy out there." Garrett Jones had a home run for the Marlins. Evan Gattis and B.J. Upton homered for the Braves. Marlins starter Henderson Alvarez allowed four runs and eight hits in six innings, giving up multiple homers in a game for the first time since Sept. 24, 2012. Atlanta starter Ervin Santana gave up three runs and five hits in six innings. The last time the Braves lost three straight was Sept. 15-17, 2013. "The way they scored in the seventh inning, they got a couple balls to drop and they got some ground balls that got through the infield off of Carpenter," Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez said. "We had some opportunities. Now we take a flight home and stop this losing streak." Miami led 2-0 in the third when Justin Heyward, batting with one on, grounded softly to Jones at first, who tossed to Alvarez covering the base. Heyward was initially called out by first base umpire Jim Reynolds, but the call was reversed by the review umpire in New York when a replay showed Alvarez missed the bag and the tag. Upton followed with a three-run homer. Adeiny Hechavarria hit an RBI grounder in the fourth, but Gattis homer put Atlanta back ahead in the sixth. NOTES: Upton has hit safely in 15 of the last 18 games in which he has had an at-bat. ... Braves RHP Gavin Floyd is expected to be activated by Sunday and initially pitch out of the bullpen. . McGehee got his 300th RBI in the first inning. ... The Marlins finished April with an 11-4 home record, a 2.40 home ERA and a .307 home batting average. They ranked first in the majors in home wins. ... The Marlins nine-game homestand continues Friday with the opener of a weekend set against the Los Angeles Dodgers. ... Atlanta returns home Friday to play a weekend series against San Francisco. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 14 Mar - 08:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    annstar Index du Forum -> annstar -> annstar Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation